Engineering Industry Partnerships
Collaborating and engaging with the College of Engineering is a great way to raise your brand’s visibility on our campus. Opportunities include:
- Partnering with faculty on leading-edge research
- Utilize state-of-the-art facilities, including our contemporary labs and co-working spaces
- Enroll in graduate and continuing education
- Gain access to highly trained undergraduate and graduate students through our many career events
- Host a faculty expert for a lecture at your organization
- Participate in our undergraduate design programs as a sponsor, mentor or judge.
This Year at a Glance
students creating solutions through capstone projects
Latest News & Highlights
Partnership with Waters Corporation to focus on biopharma manufacturing needs.
New biopharmaceutical sciences master’s program launches with industry support Fueled by generous philanthropic support and insights from industry partners, the University of Delaware launched a new master’s program in biopharmaceutical sciences in June. AstraZeneca,...
UD students part of winning teams in global venture competition Ask any professor in the College of Engineering, and they’ll tell you the University of Delaware attracts some of the most talented students in the world. However, just a few weeks ago, one professor had...