Engineering Industry Partnerships
Collaborating and engaging with the College of Engineering is a great way to raise your brand’s visibility on our campus. Opportunities include:
- Partnering with faculty on leading-edge research
- Utilize state-of-the-art facilities, including our contemporary labs and co-working spaces
- Enroll in graduate and continuing education
- Gain access to highly trained undergraduate and graduate students through our many career events
- Host a faculty expert for a lecture at your organization
- Participate in our undergraduate design programs as a sponsor, mentor or judge.
This Year at a Glance
students creating solutions through capstone projects
Latest News & Highlights
Delaware Innovation Space Announces W7Energy as Winner of University of Delaware FastPass Award W7Energy has been named the winner of the first University of Delaware FastPass Award. This award grants W7Energy an equity free start-up package, including operational and...
A sports bra enabled by UD technology, the Reebok PureMove Bra, has been named a top innovation of the year.
Three UD graduate students in computer engineering — Patrick Cronin, Charles Gouert, and Fateme Hosseini — took first place in the Embedded Security Challenge at the finals of CSAW.