Engineering Industry Partnerships
Collaborating and engaging with the College of Engineering is a great way to raise your brand’s visibility on our campus. Opportunities include:
- Partnering with faculty on leading-edge research
- Utilize state-of-the-art facilities, including our contemporary labs and co-working spaces
- Enroll in graduate and continuing education
- Gain access to highly trained undergraduate and graduate students through our many career events
- Host a faculty expert for a lecture at your organization
- Participate in our undergraduate design programs as a sponsor, mentor or judge.
This Year at a Glance
students creating solutions through capstone projects
Latest News & Highlights
UD received a $1 million grant from the National Science Foundation to help develop the quantum electronics of the future.
Mechanical engineering students at the University of Delaware recently pitched their own inventions to representatives from toy company Melissa and Doug.
The new institute links faculty and students from all of UD’s seven colleges, including health sciences, physical sciences, environmental sciences, behavioral and social sciences and public policy.