Engineering Industry Partnerships
Collaborating and engaging with the College of Engineering is a great way to raise your brand’s visibility on our campus. Opportunities include:
- Partnering with faculty on leading-edge research
- Utilize state-of-the-art facilities, including our contemporary labs and co-working spaces
- Enroll in graduate and continuing education
- Gain access to highly trained undergraduate and graduate students through our many career events
- Host a faculty expert for a lecture at your organization
- Participate in our undergraduate design programs as a sponsor, mentor or judge.
This Year at a Glance
students creating solutions through capstone projects
Latest News & Highlights
UD student start-up D150 Fueling received the first New Castle County Entrepreneurial Sponsorship Award at the 2018 Delaware Entrepreneurial Summit.
A team of engineers at the University of Delaware has developed a novel process to make tape out of a major component of trees and plants called lignin—a substance paper manufacturers typically discard.
Jason Gleghorn, assistant professor of biomedical engineering at the University of Delaware, is the first recipient of the new Dr. Bernard Canavan Biomedical Engineering Early Career Faculty Research Award.